Every successful action starts with Optimization, so what is it?
(SEO) Optimization is the process of action made to the website for higher visibility while searching for a keyword or query. Search engine have two Functions namely
- Crawling ( crawl the information who search )
- Indexing ( display the relevant website to the searcher)
Two main things happen when users search for their query in search engines. The bot helps answer relevant pages to searchers, and it ranks those relevant results by popularity and relevance, which means high-quality websites result in high relevance. Ping your content to search engines.
Googlebot is Google’s web crawling bot, which is also called a “spider“. Crawling is the method by which Googlebot discovers new and updated pages to be supplementary to the Google index.
In other words, the Google search engine works through the Google bot algorithm or software. It makes sure your website is added to the Google database, which means it makes sure whether your site is alive.
How to check your site is indexed (Google server constantly visits your page (crawling) and reads your content.
Getting data from your site to the Google database
- SITE INDEX: Google -> site:dominename.com – It will list your website with a number of pages
- KEYWORD PROCESSING INDEX: Google-> keyword “books” – Keywords in the specific site (ie. number of keywords). Particular pages on the website (URL, TITLE, DESCRIPTION, CONTENT, IMAGE)
- CACHE: cache:domine.com – This is Google’s cache of http://searchenginemarket.in/. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 11 July 2022, 21:45:13 GMT. (ON PAGE, OFF PAGE, USERS)
Now let’s check if the user searches for “what is SEO” in the search engine below.
The Google spider will help deliver the best result page to the searcher. The page selection is based on many factors, namely the number of keywords (what is SEO) used on your page, synonyms of those keywords, quality of the website, and external links for the particular page.
White Hat and Black Hat SEO
Black-hat SEO is a set of practices to increase search engine rank, but the action will be done against the Google search engine terms of service. This kind of practice will be banned from search engines and affiliate sites. Black-hat practice is mostly used for quick results and short-term success to your website rather than long-term success.
The following SEO tactics are considered to be the black hat,
- Automation content
- hidden text
- hidden link
- Setting the font size or opacity to 0
- Hiding a link by only linking one small character
- guest posting
- buying links
- article spinning
- keyword stuffing
- pages with malware
- irrelevant keyword content
- page swapping
- Page redirection and so on.
- Blocks of text that list cities and regions that a web page is trying to rank for
- Lists of phone numbers without substantial added value
- Low-quality directory or bookmark site links
- Keyword-rich, hidden, or low-quality links embedded in widgets that are distributed across various sites
- Widely distributed links in the footers or templates of various sites.
- Forum comments with optimized links in the post or signature
- Text advertisements or text links that don’t block ranking credit
White Hat SEO
The set of practices to increase rank and traffic to the website and done by obeying the search engine rules and regulations. It’s a long-term process, and there is the assurance that your website will get a quality score.
Some of the white Hat SEO processes include
- Link building
- Human Content writing
- Genuine links
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- ON page SEO
- OFF page SEO.
On-page, SEO is the changes that are made within (inside) a website as per the Google algorithm and this has a serious effect on website search results.
An optimization that is done outside of your website. In other words, the Hyperlinks you create from other sites are called link building.
- Make sure you make the page perfectly so that people spend a long time on your page. In this case, Google understands the relevance and provides the rank for particular keywords.
- It’s mandatory that you Interlink pages as needed so that people can reach other internal pages of your site too.
- Never fail to add Short videos, as they can make stay the visitors to your site, for example, website “public answer.”
- Make sure your Site structure is made in the right way,
- Each page on your website should target at least one different primary keywords
- Add One keyword per page; you can increase multiple pages (categories).
- I hope the above steps helped you get some knowledge about SEO (search engine optimization), how to get your website top on Google, How to create backlinks, and much more SEO.
Thanks for Reading!